12 Tips and exercises for a premature ejaculation
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions among men is premature ejaculation or PE. Many men suffer silently from the traumatic effects of premature ejaculation.
HOW’S EJACULATION WORKS?
Ejaculation is controlled by the central nervous system, when men are sexually stimulated, signals are sent to your spinal cord and brain. When men reach a certain level of excitement, signals are then sent from your brain to your reproductive organs. This causes semen to be ejected through the penis (ejaculation).
ROOT CAUSES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
PE is a combination of physical and emotional (mental health issues) like depression, stress, guilt, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance, history of sexual repression, lack of confidence, relationship problems like symptoms that may vary from person to person, as well as affect their partners in different ways, sometimes taking care of emotional problems often helps.
KEGELS EXERCISES (PC MUSCLES)
The Modern Medical Science promotes Kegels Exercise (PC muscles), this exercise can help improve bladder control and possibly improve sexual performance read more in genital reflexology.
Kegel exercises for men can strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the bladder and bowel and affect sexual function. With practice, Kegel exercises for men can be done just about anytime.
HOW DO I FIND MY PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES?
Before you start doing Kegel exercises, you need to identify and locate correctly your pelvic floor muscles (PC MUSCLES), for this you need to maintain your focus to your body’s signals, at first you need to stop urination for few second in midstream and then tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for three seconds, and then relax for three seconds. Try it a few times in a row. Or you can imagine a situation that someone walks in to your bathroom while you are urinating (peeing) and you need to stop your urine flow, you can feel that? And then you found your pelvic floor muscles. You used to stop your urine flow. These are the muscles you want to strengthen.
Read more: What’s a Tantra Massage?
How do I do A Kegel exercise?
After locating the muscle, you can exercise them even when you do not have to urinate (pee). These manoeuvres use your pelvic floor muscles. You can do the exercises in any position, although you might find it easiest to do them lying down at first. After more training, your muscles get stronger, try doing Kegel exercises while sitting, standing or walking.
To perfect your technique try to avoid holding your breath Instead, take a deep breathe freely during the exercises. Attention and be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks.
You can repeat 3 times a day. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day. For continued benefits, make Kegel exercises a permanent part of your daily routine.
Benefits of Kegel Exercise?
Strengthening this muscle can help both men and women, and even more improve erectile function, ejaculation control, and orgasm intensity in men with chronic prostatitis or chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
Read more: Tantric Therapy and Genital Reflexology
The perineum exercise
The perineum is located between the anus and the scrotum. When you press this point with your index finger and the middle finger of your left hand with firm pressure, in addition to focusing on your breathing rhythm, this can substantially help control premature ejaculation. If you are pressing the correct spot, you will notice a small indentation in the perineum. This is an important point, also known as a multi-dollar point. When this point is pushed and pressed correctly, it will give more pleasure to the person, as it will release more blood to the penis. Since you need to start these exercises when you are close to ejaculation. The pressure must be firm enough to stop ejaculation. This substantially helps to lengthen performance and stop premature ejaculation in men.
Yoga and Tantra
The word Bandh originated from Sanskrit dialect which means to “body block”. It’s a part of Hatha Yoga, being a kind of mudra procedures that restrict the pranic control so our vitality do not escape and the energy in the body could be used to keep up the ideal elements of the organs, frameworks and the body. There are fundamentally three kinds of bandhs i.e. mool bandh, uddiyan bandh and jalandhar bandh which are connected exclusively or in blends with the yogabhyas. The three bandhs can be connected together shaping the maha bandh. For a newbie bandhs could be adapted independently and later they could be fused with the required asanas for more profound practices.
More alternative way AND TIPS to treat premature ejaculation
- Lower expectations to the maximum with the partner.
- Control is the key, for your sexual satisfaction heightened and rejuvenating, you need to have control of your orgasm. Tantric massage can help you for example how to breathe properly, have more intimacy with your body and plus, it allows you more time to savour the sensation of passionate lovemaking in bed with your partner.
- Before getting to the sexual act, having intimacy with your partner is essential for both of you to feel safe, enjoy the time together, get to know your partner, talk about sex, exchange experiences, nobody is a child, exchange information about what they like or not to experiment, it helps them to get to know each other better.
- Meditation helps a lot and is recommended as one of the main alternative methods for premature ejaculation as it calms the mind and relaxes sleep, to get rid of a little routine and daily stress.
- Read more about Tantra, explore healthy sexuality, participate in sexuality or sexology workshops, luckily the topic is on the rise, acquire new knowledge and develop your personal portfolio.
- Pornography and compulsive masturbation are disorders and not the solution.
- Find a help from a psychotherapist/psychologist, therapy provides self-knowledge, helps you find your essence, more knowledge you have about your qualities, defects, beliefs, opinions, desires and dreams, the lighter your life will be. That is, you will be able to make decisions more wisely, change negative aspects of your life, and treat yourself with more love and understanding, the way you should be. Demystify the process of fragile masculinity, don’t keep feelings, talk, say everything, even your darkest and darkest thoughts.
- Reflect on your routine and lifestyle, have a healthy life, eat healthy foods, maintain a healthy diet, this goes for the body and the mind.