Our recommendation before and after your booking
WHAT ELEMENTS SENSITIVE WELLNESS ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures between each appointment to deep clean room and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the room are verified to ensure they meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU:
- Wash your hands properly and often;
- Practice social distancing;
- Cover coughs and sneezes;
- Follow the advice on face coverings;
- Follow the current Government restrictions;
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
If you have any symptoms of Covid 19 or have had contact with someone showing symptoms, I ask you to inform us, and we will reschedule your appointment.
If you have travelled outside of Ireland or in areas within Ireland that are in quarantine for less than 15 days, please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
If you have had contact with someone who has travelled outside of Ireland and has not yet completed the quarantine period, please inform and we rescheduled your appointment.
If you have had contact with someone who tested positive or has symptoms of Covid 19, please call me and we will reschedule.
- Loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Skin irritation or discolouration on the fingers.
DURING YOUR SESSION
I will wear a face mask.
Face masks are strongly encouraged for all clients and may be required based on specific orders.
AFTER EACH SESSION
Enhanced cleaning procedures between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.
After each session I’ll be keeping the windows open between clients, I would let the room air out for about 15 minutes after it’s been cleaned down with all disinfectants used in the room, they meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.